Bilingual: Spanish & English | Eloqua Marketing and Oracle BI | C++ | HTML | CSS3 | Java | Typo3 | Wordpress | Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator) | MS Suite | Salesforce and Pardot Marketing Cloud | Mailchimp | Hootsuite | Google Analytics & Tag Manager | Canva | Figma | Webflow
Eightfoldio, Remote - Graphic Designer & Web Developer
May 2023 - Present
● Design and create graphic for over twenty companies and small businesses
● Develop web pages for clients
DAR PRO Solutions, Irving, TX - Front End & Graphic Design Lead
August 2022 - May 2023
● Team Lead of 4-person Marketing Team reporting directly to Director of Marketing
● Design and Create 5-7 monthly emails for DAR PRO Solutions and two sister companies (NatureSafe & DAR PRO Canada).
● Responsible for full-creative on all Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn Ads (including PPC Landing Pages) including being the liaison for third-party creative contractors
● Implement full SEO strategy and changes for DARPRO-Solutions.com and sister companies (with combined site traffic of 60,000+ monthly users).
● Build full marketing infrastructure in Oracle BI and Eloqua Marketing programs for sister companies and provide training for their marketing staff
● Provide quality control and troubleshooting for the proper tracking of analytics through scripts in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Oracle Eloqua, and Litmus
DAR PRO Solutions, Irving, TX - Digital Marketing & Design Specialist
December 2020 - July 2022
● Assist in the on-boarding and migration of Marketing Team to Oracle CRM system from Salesforce (Pardot)
● Create graphics and design for all creative initiatives (infographics, slide decks, social media posts, website blogs and pages, brochures, and ads)
● Design and maintain company website (responsible for the implementation of all SEO recommendations and updates as well as the integration of multimedia)
● Troubleshoot all website performance and UE issues
DAR PRO Solutions, Irving, TX - Sales Operations & Marketing Intern
May 2019 - December 2020
● Responsible for daily administrative tasks and support for corporate web applications.
● Troubleshooting system issues and assisting in system upgrades
● Develop workflows and creating documentation of company processes
● Collaborate with internal departments in the planning and analysis of business system requirements, changes, and enhancements
● Create and deliver initial and on-going user training in relation to new functionality and configuration of system-related processes.
● Built training resources and documentation to support training activities
UT Dallas University Comet Cab, Richardson, TX - Office Lead
September 2018 - May 2019
● Prepare schedules, assign shift leads, appoint weekly driver routes for a team of 35 drivers and five shift leads
● Conduct interviews and primary onboarding contact through completion of hiring process
● Ensure proper maintenance of carts to keep them in regulation for roads (serving of oil, tires, and gas, etc.)
University of Texas at Dallas - Richadson, TX - Information Technology Systems | August 2016 - December 2020